17613property tax case

  • Mike
    Apr 18 11:05 AM
      It would not be "Constitutional", the "Constitution" seems to be suspended as a result of "The National Emergency" in 1933, wherein a group of "lawmakers" gave away ALL PROPERTY AS COLLATERAL FOR THE DEBT OWED TO INTERNATIONAL BANKERS. See: "Contracts Payable in Gold", Senate Document 43, 1933 (this is from memory, so I might be a little off... the name should do "it") That debt is still outstanding and is over 1000 times greater than when this mess began...

      "ALL PROPERTY" INCLUDES THE "PERSONS SUBJECT" TO THE CONSTITUTION!

      IT IS ABJECT SLAVERY FOR THOSE SUBJECT TO THE CONSTITUTION!

      You can find cases wherein the Courts have recognized the "de facto" nature of our government as opposed to "de jure" nature.

      So the way I see it is... you either are subject to the "Constitution" or Sovereign to it.

      Do you have "Rights" because of the "Constitution and Bill of Rights" or something else?

      My rights are unaLIENable because they are from "Nature's G-d" not some "State sponsored religion"
    • Show all 22 messages in this topic