17612Re: [tips_and_tricks] property tax case

  • Don S.
    Apr 18, 2010

      Life, liberty and happiness meant PRIVATE ownership of property.

      It is understandable that taxes have to be collected to fund
      the basic services of a municipality, but the question is how
      this is to be done, constitutionally.

      Arms were not taken up against the KING to enslave us to
      our public servants.

      How did we go from MASTERS and SOVEREIGNS of this nation
      to renting property from it?

      At 09:10 PM 4/17/2010 -0500, you wrote:

      All property is owned by the State; we are users, tenants and maintenance workers protecting the State's asset. Our use of the property is a benefit and privilege taxable by the state.

      I don't like it but I think that's the way it is...at least until we find our way out of it.

      just some thoughts

    • Show all 22 messages in this topic