      From: Patrick <paradoxmagnus@...>
      Subject: [tips_and_tricks] Re: property tax case
      To: tips_and_tricks@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Thursday, April 1, 2010, 6:33 AM

      I would research your STATE constitution & the ORIGINAL property tax statutes to see WHAT property can be TAXED & under WHAT conditions.

      Patrick in California

      Founder, ALLIANCE for PEACE & PROSPERITY
      http://groups. yahoo.com/ group/alliancepe aceprosperity/

      "You must go after your wish. As soon as you start to pursue a dream, your life wakes up and everything has meaning."--Barbara Sher

      --- In tips_and_tricks@ yahoogroups. com, Bob Jackson <fredmfighter@ ...> wrote:

      > My general cause is that our rights are not taxable, and no law does so.
      >
      > My present specific legal issue springs from state of Tennessee.
      >
      > The material facts of my case are: The Municipal government filed a judicial suit to collect alleged delinquent land property taxes.
      >
      > My property rights are involved in said suit.

    • Show all 22 messages in this topic