17265Re: Public Notice Hillsdale County Mich. to 19000 homes.

  • Dave
    Nov 2, 2009
      Congratulations! You won the prize. You were able to include more buzzwords that mean a lot to you and me but absolutely nothing at all to those reading this, than anyone in history. And I will bet that it accomplished nothing for you.

      I would suggest that next time you use words that make sense to the so-called authorities, and that you cut it to one-third. The idiot bureaucrats that you want to read this cannot read this. It is too long, has too many rabbit trails and irrelevant statements, and it is designed to teach rather than bring about an action.

      You are right, but your proclamation will not win it for you.

      --- In tips_and_tricks@yahoogroups.com, "Jerry" <farm_stone@...> wrote:
      > To 19000 homes in Hillsdale County Mich. Tip-off advertiser.
      > Pursuant to:
      > Hillsdale County Public Record/Instrument
      > numbers 460124, 460125 and 460127, Liber
      > 1382 Pages 0516, 0525 and 0535 and actions by
      > the Court in the Matter of 4770 Genesee Road
      > (Issue A); and;
      > Hillsdale County Public Record Liber 1364
      > Page 0868 and Liber 1365 Page 0873 in the matter
      > of the exercise of use of the Public Right of
      > Way (Issue B):
      > RIGHTS
      > We, "Jerry James Stanton" of, Care of 4340
      > South Allen Road, Allen, Michigan, and "Duane
      > James Stanton" Care of 4770 Genesse Road,
      > Jonesville, Michigan, both being over the age of
      > 21, a Sovereign Elector Freemen (Evert Romein
      > v. General Motors Corporation, 462 N.W.2d 555,
      > 436 Mich. 515 (1990) Brickley, J. (concurring)
      > of the organic "The State of Michigan" (1835),
      > with all Rights of Man secured pursuant to the
      > constitutional concept of, and Right to, a Republican
      > form of government limited by OUR UNALIENABLE
      > Rights:
    • Show all 3 messages in this topic