17261Questions Resolved Against Government Cite?

  • Michael
    Oct 29, 2009
      Thursday 29 October 2009

      I have an appeal going against the Illinois Toll
      Authority, where the goofy administrative rep
      said the fine was in "Canadian dollars" when I
      pressed him to tell me what kind of dollars.

      In the adminstrative review, the state's atty
      pleading clarified the judgment amount, "clearly
      meant to be in US Dollars," which do not circulate
      in this country, either.

      There is a quote from a case that says any
      unresolved questions are to be resolved against
      the gov't, if anyone has it handy.

      Appreciated,

      mn
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic