17221Re: MOTION TO DISMISS INCOME TAX INDICTMENT-- Rebuttal of US v Vroman, 975 F2d 669

  • rebel382003
    Oct 3, 2009
      The IRS uses 7201 thru 7214 for income tax prosecutions as well as all other taxes. They therefore cannot identify a "known legal duty" for an income tax in an indictment. Other tax prosecutions additionally identify a liability (known legal duty) statute. Income tax prosecutions do not.

      There is NO crime alleged in an income tax indictment.

      --- In tips_and_tricks@yahoogroups.com, "jake_28079" <jake_28079@...> wrote:

      > < The 16th. Amendment is never alleged in any indictments as a source of authority for a tax.>
      >
      > Not that I've seen, rather statutes are cited, however, the 16th is claimed as the source in some IRS publications & form-letters I've seen. In administrative procedures with the IRS you could demand they show how the 16th specifically authorizes the current income tax, but as "rebel382003" says, arguing over the 16th Amendment in court is "an exercise in futility", putting a burden of proof on you that you cannot meet.
      >
      > ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
      >
      > --- In tips_and_tricks@yahoogroups.com, "rebel382003" <rebel382003@> wrote:
      > >
      > > Arguing the status of the 16th. Amendment is an exercise in futility. If attempted in a court, it allows the judge to shift the burden of proof onto the defendant to prove there is no possible way the income tax might be valid. There is no way that that can be accomplished.

    • Show all 28 messages in this topic