17183Re: [tips_and_tricks] Do you want a drivers license, but yours is suspended or revoked?

  • Mark Gardner
    Sep 16, 2009
      To tell you the truth, I have seen the first email from him explaining
      the process. This is really not a very good method.
      Asking someone to move from their home state, and to never return again
      is NOT a good way of getting your DL back.

      I would suggest people read more into treating their role in the Trust
      being a Beneficiary and knowing the true power behind that and how any
      government agency can be compelled to do what you say.