17147Federal Reserve Notes shall be redeemed

  • Virgil Cooper
    Sep 2, 2009
      Hello, Handyman and others on this list,

      You are confronting "heavy guns".  I suggest you contact Ed Vieira and seek his recommendation
      on how you should proceed with your case.  You should be very cautious about NOT setting
      bad precedent by using the wrong arguments or couching your approach in a manner that can
      be twisted by the "enemy" to aid the other side.  Cleon Skousen used to say in his constitutional
      lectures on money and banking that "the bankers will not relinquish their monopoly without blood
      running knee deep in the streets".  That should give you some idea just how deeply entrenched are the bankers'
      irredeemable fiat paper currency (FRNs).  The "system" won't take kindly to your efforts to "enforce" honest money.
      Just my opinion, for what it's worth.  Dr. Skousen also said, "One cannot discuss the Federal Reserve without also
      discussing the IRS.  They are integrally connected.  They are two sides of the same coin.  They are partners in crime.
      The IRS is the collection arm of the Federal Reserve."

      Best regards from Virgil

      The Handyman wrote:

      If I can get all my ducks in a row I may give the 1913 Federal Reserve Act  remedy a try but I don't have the process perfected.  Ideas are welcome.  Five years ago the state seized a sold a paid for home for non-payment of taxes.  After disbursing all proceeds we were given a CHECK by the state for $29,000.00 which we rejected under Art. 1, Sec. 10 and Hagar.   We filed a petition for money due and the Judge simply said to accept the check and save yourself a lot of trouble.  There is no law mandating one to accept a check from anyone much less a state that is bound to Art. 1, Sec. 10.
    • Show all 5 messages in this topic