      From: rherdoiza
      Sent: Wednesday, August 19, 2009 12:01 PM
      Subject: [tips_and_tricks] General Post

      I am interested in establishing mail coming to me General Post Office (not a post office box) however I have had resistance to it by several clerks at a couple different locations. Anyone have any suggestions on how to go about it - or, do I just have senders start mailing to me at the GPO my city , state and zip?

      Robert

    • Show all 9 messages in this topic