17003Everything I Have Was The I.R.$.

  • Ed Siceloff
    Jun 13, 2009
      Everything I Have Was The I.R.$.

      I have finally found a website that has most of the works of Merrill Jenkins on it:

      www.morpix.biz/x15

      Frogfarmer had/has a copy of this book and mentioned it some time ago (a year or more?), and some of us were looking for the book.  Most of Merrill Jenkins work is out of print.  It appears to me to have been printed by The Monetary Realist, in St. Louis, but….Merrill Jenkins appears to have titled himself as The Monetary Realist.  And he seems to have died in the prime of his thinking life at age 60.

        There were a number of people on the group who expressed interest in his work.

      On the website mentioned, Merrill Jenkins works are listed in the left hand column.

      There are many other items on the website.  I don’t anything of their value.  I refer to Merrill Jenkins’ work alone.

      This is a long time search, not quite as persistent as my coon hound’s going after coon, but, I am pleased to offer the site.  The particular site never came up in search engines.

      Ed

    • Show all 3 messages in this topic