16825Re: [tips_and_tricks] Anyone Wonder Why??

  • William M. Greene
    Apr 14, 2009

      Yep!  The Federal Reserve is yet another of those government contractors which has a Website with a dot gov suffix.  They make up that forth branch of government which itself violates the federal and state constitutions.  Of course, when this happens it can also be an opportunity for a few to take on the signatory status of “Private Attorneys General” (de jure) and guaranteed protections, and go get’em like we have been trying to do with the IRS.  But if one were to do something like this, the thing I would point out is it is a lonely road, and, for example, although I asked others to file on our behalf as Inventors or Amicus Curiae, so far no one has come forwards, even though there would be NO RISK on their part to intervene in this capacity.

      As most people are aware, my wife and myself were a part of WTP where we were educated on the subject of there being no law requiring us to file and pay income taxes and so we just stopped filing, we were signed onto to the Class Action, and now have a case filed in the Northern District of New York which in under appeal.

      As a background statement though, for anybody who might not be aware, our suit was filed as a Qui Tam Action in the USDC Northern District of New York where we have taken on the signatory status of “Private Attorneys General” to represent the government against the IRS as a government contractor but the District Court turned it into a suit against the government, and now the case is in under appeal.

      Our Appeal Brief had a Certificate of Service date on it of February 19th and our Appendix had a Certificate of Service date March 4th, even though according to the Scheduling order these two documents were not due until March 20th 2009 .

      As I said, it was the Court which turned our case it into a suit against the government, and now the government’s (Appellees) brief was not even due until April 20th.  But get this; even though the government has had a lot of time with this already, I got a call yesterday from the government lawyer asking for a 20-day extension.

      I mean, my wife and I said yes and all that but now I wished I’d have asked him why?  I mean, maybe their being over worked and under paid, but it seems like they had more than enough time to put me away so to speak.  Anyway we’ll see.

      I mean, now that the government lawyer got his 20-day extension, I wonder how this will effect the time for submission of our Reply Brief or whether it will effect the Scheduling order itself where our case was to have been Ready the week June 1st 2009 . But, the point is, whether it be the IRS or Federal Reserve, they are very simply government contractors which set up their business and Websites with a dot gov suffix.  It is that forth branch of government which itself violates the federal and state constitutions, and my wife and I for one have taken on the task of being on a very lonely road in trying to do something about it with the IRS.

      Blessings,

      Bill