      Sent: Tuesday, March 31, 2009 5:01 PM
      Subject: Re: [tips_and_tricks] The TRUTH About COURT ROOMS! STAY OUT

      Handyman,

      I appreciate your take on the system. The one thing that really gripes me though is that people such as yourself that are very knowledgable and have insight, fail to distinguish between: INALIENABLE and UNALIENABLE.

      Please look this up and realize that it is "un"alienable that gives us power as a living, breathing, force.

      JMHO

      Frank

      On Tue, Mar 31, 2009 at 4:02 AM, The Handyman <ebobie@hughes. net> wrote:

      I have never been successful staying out of their courtrooms but it appears to be good advice.  Sure would like to see someone give it a try?

      The TRUTH About COURT ROOMS! STAY OUT!

    • Show all 7 messages in this topic