      From: suavae
      Sent: Friday, February 20, 2009 4:54 PM
      Subject: [tips_and_tricks] civil injury

      Greetings all. I have a question I hope is appropriate.
      11/28/2008 my big toe was crushed & broken while loading drywall @
      Home Depot. I was a customer. They were @ fault.
      Their insurance company has offered to pay the medical bill ($680),
      9 days lost wages ($1370) & $950 for pain & suffering.
      Is this fair or do I need to haggle with them for more?
      Thank you for any advice...

    • Show all 9 messages in this topic