16607RE: [tips_and_tricks] A new opportunity for FOIAs

    Jan 24, 2009
      > > ". . . Starting today, every agency and department should know that
      > this administration stands on the side not of those who seek to
      > withhold information, but those who seek to make it known."
      >
      > Yeah -�except for information about�him.

      Can't say that until you've tried, right? Maybe now that he's in power,
      if not lawfully in "office", he'll decide it doesn't matter if more
      people know the truth. It's obvious that Boobus Amerikanski doesn't
      care for details, only immediate gratification. Maybe those sealed
      records will open for the ones who use the system to get them; we'll
      have to wait and see, won't we?

      You have to love the hypocritical pronouncements of these criminal
      presidents we've had for so long. Their words most always support MY
      positions, such as Bush's talk about "freedom" and "rights". I collect
      their statements just to throw in the face of any of the minions who
      might come against me. Who can argue with the president?! So now Barry
      Soetoro wants transparency. We shall see. "Shall" here means "may"!