16566When GMAC goes Bankrupt

    Jan 18, 2009
      Steve Gardner posted:

      > Here is the Silver Bullet!!
      > U.S. House Join Resolution 192 (HJR 192) ( **SEE PERTINANT CLAUSE
      > BELOW)
      > ** HJR-192 superseded Public Law (what passes as law today is only
      > "color of law"), replacing it with public policy. This eliminated our
      > ability to PAY our debts, allowing only for their DISCHARGE. When we
      > use any commercial paper (checks, drafts, warrants, federal reserve
      > notes, etc.), and accept it as money, we simply pass the unpaid debt
      > attached to the paper on to others, by way of our purchases and
      > transactions. This unpaid debt, under public policy, now carries a
      > public liability for its collection. In other words, all debt is now
      > public.
      >
      > The faster people find out the faster we are all out of debt. FOWARD
      > THIS INFORMATION TO ALL!!
      > Hope this helps. DO YOUR RESEARCH!!

      Here I go popping party balloons again, but I and others here have
      already shown (and I've been operating on that information for about 30
      years) that HJR 192 was REPEALED long ago (1978 as my memory serves).
      There is a file explaining it all in this group's files.

      And, the recent Kahre case proves that one is NOT precluded from dealing
      in the constitutional money and is not prevented from choosing to PAY
      debts instead of merely DISCHARGING them!

      Moderator/Bear: I approved this message just so someone else would get to say this. It goes to show that all that glitters is not gold.
    • Show all 15 messages in this topic