16547Re: [tips_and_tricks] When GMAC goes Bankrupt

  • frank gallimore
    Jan 11, 2009
      Thank you Frank M.

      You are so right. Constantly educating ourselves and informing others is
      probably the best method of eventually one day being able to make "change".
      Being a voice in the wilderness is becoming more clear to many as they see
      the truth's of the situation unfold. I would also like to add that G.
      Edward Griffin is a good resource for "change".
      http://www.freedom-force.org/freedom.cfm?fuseaction=home

      Carry forward all my brothers and sisters of the Republic, may it one day
      come to fruition!!

      My Best,

      Frank G.

      On Sun, Jan 11, 2009 at 11:35 AM, Frank Mumma <fmumma@...> wrote:

      > Hi Frank G.,
      >
      > Unfortunately, there are NO silver bullets. I used to think (20 years ago)
      > when I was new to the "freedom movement" that there had to be a silver
    • Show all 15 messages in this topic