      Sent: Tuesday, December 16, 2008 1:29 PM
      Subject: Re: [tips_and_tricks] Re: real money bank

      Different situation.  Sparks was running a Ponzi scheme it seems and was using FRNs as opposed to strictly gold and silver.  He also tried moving the operation to indian land after he was under investigation.  Can't say that these two have much in common.

      On Dec 15, 2008, at 11:01 PM, Randy Conn wrote:

      I searched for
      "americans national bank"
      ron sparks

      and found this
      http://ca10. washburnlaw. edu/cases/ 2001/05/99- 6387.htm

      I was a founding member.

      Ron Sparks, head guy, got 135 months in prison for this.

      __________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 3700 (20081217) __________

      http://www.eset.com
    • Show all 7 messages in this topic