16499Re: [tips_and_tricks] Re: real money bank

  • BOB GREGORY
    Dec 15, 2008
      I can't invest because of my extremely remote location, but my concern with this bank would be how secure its deposits and precious metals will be if the U.S. federal government decides it don' need no steenkin' Indian bank with real money competing against its worthless Federal Reserve Notes.

      Just because the Lakota nation is sovereign, it is not immune from illegal attacks.  Just ask Iraq, Panama, The Philippines, Grenada and any of several others.

      On Mon, Dec 15, 2008 at 3:32 PM, dstein4 <eccqcboy@...> wrote:

      I have opened an account (no deposits yet), but would like to know if
      anyone here has had experience with this private bank yet?

      Thanks

      --- In tips_and_tricks@yahoogroups.com, "legalbear" <bear@...> wrote:

      > People of Lakota Launch Private Bank for Only Silver and Gold
      > Currencies
      >

      > Hill City, Lakota - November 24, 2008 - In a stunning development,
      > the Free & Independent People of Lakota announced today the
      > introduction of the world's first non-reserve, non-fractional bank
      > that accepts only silver and gold currencies for deposit.

    • Show all 7 messages in this topic