16493Enclosed is the papers we submitted to the court today!

  • William M. Greene
    Nov 24, 2008

      Perhaps you are aware of it, but in the past couple of weeks my wife and I asked people to P-l-e-a-s-e look at our website at www.greenes.us and that if there was anyway you could help to Please Donate.   One of the people who operates one of the legal forums also encouraged others as well and his message was reposted on other forums as well.

      His (Mac’s) message is presented below, however I want to say that we were at a point were we were about to lose our phone and internet services, as well as the fact that, well, funds got so low that the last bill from PACER had the bank account overdrawn.  And the way things were going if others didn’t help we wouldn’t be able to continue much longer, let alone be able to pay for the ink and paper to write/print up our briefs, the gas to get them to the court for filing and the money it takes to serve, by Certified Mail, (1) the United States Attorney, (2) the U.S. Department of Justice, and (3) the Internal Revenue Services.

      Anyway, to make a long story a bit shorter, I respectfully declare under the penalty of perjury that because of the help we received from many of you we were able to straighten out the bank account to allow free access to PACER, the back Sprint bill of $140.00 was paid so I still have phone and internet, and, well, you gave us the able to pay for the ink and paper to write/print up our briefs, the gas to get them to the court for filing and the money it takes to serve them all.   Today’s filing is not as yet posted to PACER but is attached for your review.

      As we explained in the past, the IRS put us out of work back in January and whether or not you agree with the positions we put forth, in this country we are supposed to have a right to work and yet the court has denied the first two motions for injunctive relief and with a hearing date which was supposed to have been July 18th the court has remained silent with respect to our third motion for injunctive relief.  So we’ve been without an income for a very long time.

      Of course, with the IRS Notice of Levys placed against any existing bank accounts
      every few months it has been tough and we will forever be indebted to people like
      Bob Schulz and Judy Schulz who gave us the $455.00 needed to file the Notice of Interlocutory Appeal and LegalBear who pays for our monthly VersusLaw Account.  But, the only reason we’ve been able to hold out so long is that although we are homeless living in a 1985 22-ft camper we didn’t have to pay rent.  The church had been helping us with food and even helped us with some of the propane we used for cooking and heat.  Still, there was a million problem to face like the fact that we had to worry about child protection because we didn’t have the money to re-enroll our son in the home-schooling program he has participated in for the past seven years, and even in that we have been blessed by the fact that the home-school program has allowed us to simply purchase our son’s books and has told us that we can always pay the enrolment fee sometime down the line as long as we are sending them the proof that he has been keeping up with his work.    But, still, we were at our end and then you all helped, and, well, you gave us the able to pay for the ink and paper to write/print up our briefs, the gas to get them to the court for filing and the money it takes to serve them all.   THANK YOU!!! Today’s filing is not as yet posted to PACER but is attached for your review.

      Blessings,

      Bill