16491RE: [tips_and_tricks] IS THIS A VALID LIEN? (RE-POST WITH MORE DETAIL)

  • Scott
    Nov 18, 2008
      Jake,

      I believe your are correct in stating that the clerk does not have to verify
      the truth in the document however, they are responsible to file it in the
      right place. Intent to Lien is not an actual lien, therefore the clerk has
      misused her/his position or been negligent in the proper handling of the
      document filed by IRS, further causing you personal damages. Try putting
      that suit together you would have better results.

      Scott Williams

      Denver, Colorado

      > Regarding the previous post on the legality and applicability of a Notice
      of Levy, here is a letter from a congressman stating clearly that they only
      apply to government employees, NOT TO THE PRIVATE SECTOR!
    • Show all 9 messages in this topic