      From: Thrust
      Sent: Monday, June 02, 2003 3:30 PM
      Subject: Re: [tips_and_tricks] proof

      With respect to signature, it is my understanding that the mere application of the hand and pen to the page does not constitute a signature. A written name can't be a signature unless the person 'signing' UNDERSTOOD the full implication of his signature.

      Based on that fact, it is my understanding that unless you say it is your signature, it cannot be your signature, notary not withstanding.

      Can someone correct me on this?

      FIGHT BACK AGAINST SPAM!
      http://mail.giantcompany.com