15932Traveling w/o being hassled: Lessons 1-8

  • legalbear7
    Feb 29, 2008

      TRAVEL WITHOUT BEING HASSLED

      My adventure began with Jahuwah (the Creator of all that is and the giver of life) showing me to get ready because I was going to jail for the first time in my life. Then he showed me how to set up state troopers over the speeding issue. My conviction as the result of that set-up resulted in a bunch of points against my state driver's license and my license being suspended. Then, when my state license was eligible for reinstatement, I was stopped and charged four times with driving under suspension. It was while I was serving seven months in the county jail on two of those convictions that I was given a plan by Jahuwah for completely leaving the governments of this world's driving scheme. I worked the plan and it has been proven true that it came from Jahuwah based on the results:

      • I have walked away from five contacts with law enforcement not directly involving traffic that could have involved traffic without incident.
      • I have driven away from four traffic stops without a ticket or any other inconvenience.
      • I have been able to rent cars without government issued ID.
      • I have been able to bail people out of jail without government issued ID.
      • I have boarded commercial flights without government issued ID.
      • I have cashed checks without state issued ID repeatedly at numerous banks (but not all J).
      • I have driven from literally one end of the United States to the other; both East to West and North to South without state issued plates without incident.
      • I have had more than twenty cops (I quit counting at twenty.) sitting directly behind me at traffic lights, while my vehicle did not have state issue plates affixed to it, without incident.
      • I retrieved one of my vehicles, that was not involved in a traffic incident, from an impound yard when it did not have state plates affixed to it. (It was at a mechanic's when he was evicted.)
      • I have had one deputy sheriff admit to me that they had noticed my plate, had wondered about it, but they had determined that they were taking no action on it.
      • Saying it another way; I have been out of the state's driving scheme for going on six years now and have suffered no adverse effects from having done so. I have discovered a whole another world exists that is free from this world's oppressive schemes and I am inviting you to come to live here with me.

      What follows is the lessons I was shown that are part of the plan I was given:

      LESSON #1; LOSE THE ADDRESS:

      In Leviticus 25:23 I read that Jahuwah said:

      "The land shall not be sold into perpetual ownership, for the land is Mine; you are [only] strangers and temporary residents with Me."

      And in Luke 9:57-58 I read:

      "And it occurred that as they were going along the road, a man said to Him, Lord, I will follow You wherever You go. And Jahushuwah told him, Foxes have lurking holes and the birds of the air have roosts and nests, but the Son of Man has no place to lay His head."

      And in Hebrews 11:8-10 I read:

      "[Urged on] by faith Abraham, when he was called, obeyed and went forth to a place which he was destined to receive as an inheritance; and he went, although he did not know or trouble his mind about where he was to go. [Prompted] by faith he dwelt as a temporary resident in the land which was designated in the promise of Jahuwah, though he was like a stranger in a strange country, living in tents with Isaac and Jacob, fellow heirs with him of the same promise. For he was [waiting expectantly and confidently] looking forward to the city which has fixed and firm foundations, whose Architect and Builder is Jahuwah." (emphasis added)

      And also in Hebrews 11:13-16 I read:

      "These people all died controlled and sustained by their faith, but not having received the tangible fulfillment of Jahuwah's promises, only having seen it and greeted it from a great distance by faith, and all the while acknowledging and confessing that they were strangers and temporary residents and exiles upon the earth. Now those people who talk as they did show plainly that they are in search of a fatherland (their own country). If they had been thinking with [homesick] remembrance of that country from which they were emigrants, they would have found constant opportunity to return to it. But the truth is that they were yearning for and aspiring to a better and more desirable country, that is, a heavenly [one]. For that reason Jahuwah is not ashamed to be called their Mighty Creator, for He has prepared a city for them." (emphasis mine)

      I began to realize that if I went to the Department of Motor Vehicles and asked them for a license that they would not give me one without an address and a confession from me that I was a resident of Colorado . I began to realize that when the cop asks, "How long have you been in Colorado?" he is asking you that because he needs a confession out of you that you have been in the state long enough to become eligible for a license. He needs your confession because he has better things to do than follow people around for 30, 60, or 90 days in order to establish their residency. I concluded that I was not going to help the cop convict me of anything. I also concluded that by faith I was joining up with Jahuwah, Jahushuwah, and the group of people referenced in Hebrews 11 and that I was going to acknowledge and confess that I was a stranger, temporary resident, and exile upon the earth. I concluded that as long as I truly believed that I was not a resident of the state, I could not qualify for, nor could I be required to obtain any form of state driver's license or ID.  It matters not how long you have been in a state. I was shown that the Yisra'elites were in Egypt 430 years and Jahuwah still considered them temporary residents there. I also concluded that the number one place I would not give an address to would be the government because it means something to them. If they get an address on you they will hang a "resident" status on you, conclude that you are one of theirs and proceed to abuse you with fines, incarceration, and auto impound.  You may still send me money. I have an address for that although it is temporary. J

      LESSON #2; DISAPPEAR FROM GOVERNMENT COMPUTERS:

      This lesson is a secular lesson that does not have to do with the truths of the Scriptures. If you would like to disappear from government computers visit www.bearscart.com and click on "travel" on the left hand side of the page.

      LESSON #3; STOP USING YOUR SOCIAL SECURITY NUMBER ENTIRELY!

      Look what Revelation 13:16-17 says:

      "Also he compels all [alike], both small and great, both the rich and the poor, both free and slave, to be marked with an inscription [stamped] on their right hands or on their foreheads, So that no one will have power to buy or sell unless he bears the stamp (mark, inscription), [that is] the name of the beast or the number of his name."

      Now, think about all the things you cannot do without a Social Security number. Also, think about how the governments use of computers, which operate totally on the use of numbers, have invaded your privacy. I do not think I will have much dispute with my assertion that the above passage has something to do with computers. To control us, they need us to take a number and use it. Some have said we keep the number in our forehead by memorizing it and in our right hand by writing it. If the Social Security number is not the "mark of the beast" it is the precursor to it. Now look at Revelation 14:9-11:

      "Then another angel, a third, followed them, saying with a mighty voice, Whoever pays homage to the beast and his statue and permits the [beast ' s] stamp (mark, inscription) to be put on his forehead or on his hand, He too shall [have to] drink of the wine of Jahuwah's indignation and wrath, poured undiluted into the cup of His anger; and he shall be tormented with fire and brimstone in the presence of the set-apart angels and in the presence of the Lamb. And the smoke of their torment ascends forever and ever; and they have no respite (no pause, no intermission, no rest, no peace) day or night--these who pay homage to the beast and to his image and whoever receives the stamp of his name upon him."

      If you give the cop your Social Security number everything you are trying to do will fall apart. If you keep the above passage in mind and politely tell the cop that you do not use a number and mean it then half your problem in a traffic stop is solved. If you give them a number they will get a match in the computer and you are on the slippery slope and it is downhill from there. They will hang a resident tag on you and proceed to abuse you accordingly. Think about this; what is worse, what the cop will do to you if you do not give him a number or, what Jahuwah will do to you if you do?

      In the Book of Exodus it is recounted that Jahuwah went through a rehearsal with Mosheh about what he was going to do and say when he got back to Egypt . Let's do a little rehearsal here. What are you going to say to a cop that asks you for your Social Security number? How about, `I will give you mine if you will give me yours.'?

      In Revelation 14:12 the Scripture urges you to do the same thing I am by saying, "Here [comes in a call for] the steadfastness of the saints [the patience, the endurance of the people of Jahuwah], those who [habitually] keep Jahuwah ' s commandments and [their] faith in Jahushuwah." I think that this is saying that those who use that number do not fall into the classes of "saints," the "people of Jahuwah," keepers of Jahuwah's commandments, or those having "faith in Jahushuwah."  What verse 12 is asking you to do is not let this world press you into its mold. See Romans 12:1-2 in the J.B. Phillips version.

      I personally think you are crazy if you say something like, but I need my Social Security number for my job, to get credit, get utilities, cable, and phone service. I was shown this; Jahuwah took more than 600,000 men, their wives, children, and livestock into the desert and supplied EVERYTHING they needed FOR FORTY YEARS! And then, just to prove it wasn't a fluke, he did it again for ANOTHER FORTY YEARS! In light of that, why would you think it would be a problem for Him to do the same for you?? Jahuwah showed me this, when you put your trust in something like a Social Security number he will leave you to it. Jahuwah will say something like, OK, put your trust in that number and let's see how it turns out. I guarantee you will not like the results!

      Jahuwah gave me a vision about this. In the vision, people were all getting in a line because it seemed like the thing to do. I stood afar off and watched this happen. From my vantage point I could see that at the front of the line government officials were putting a number on people's right hand and forehead. When people got to the front of the line, some of them realized what was happening and tried to get out of the line saying, "That's the Mark of the Beast!! I don't want that." They would say this right in front of the officials; and when the officials learned that they were not cooperative in what they were doing they pushed them away from the line and ordered them to go into the wilderness, saying, "Because of your lack of cooperation, you are not worthy to live in our organized society. Go live in the wilderness." Jahuwah quickened a Scripture to me from Proverbs 1:17, "How useless to spread a net in full view of all the birds!" Jahuwah showed me that the reason it is useless to spread a net to catch birds while they watch is because birds are smarter than most of us give them credit for; they say to themselves as they watch the net get spread, `That is to catch me; I am not going down there!' Now, we have been told about the "Mark of the Beast" and what it entails. From the vision I see that the best way to avoid it is to not get in the line in the first place. It is time for us to be at least as smart as a bird and recognize the snare, that being the "Mark of the Beast"; recognize its purpose, that being to control people; recognize its characteristics, that being that it has to do with buying and selling; and avoid it and anything related to it.

      Some of you already got in lines to get driver's license and Social Security numbers and are in essence in the line for the "Mark of Beast". You are in the computer as the cooperative ones that do what they are told. It is my impression that there is time to get out of the line before getting to the front without giving the officials an opportunity to send you into the wilderness under their watchful eye (making sure you go). I propose simply slipping out of the line quietly by no longer using the driver's license or Social Security number. Jahuwah told me that I should learn to live by faith while it was easy. In accordance with His instructions I have not used a Social Security number in almost 18 years. I see anyone who wants that number from me as the enemy. I have not used a state issued driver's license in almost 6 years. Like the Yisra'elites had all their needs met while in the desert eighty years, I have also had all my needs met and have suffered no ill effects for my refusal to use that number.

      Jahuwah is not pleased with those of you who you put your faith and trust in this world's governments and rely on the Social Security checks. You deprive Jahuwah of an opportunity to work on your behalf.

      LESSON #4; FULFILL YOUR ROLE AS AN OFFICIAL IN JAHUSHUWAH'S GOVERNMENT

      In John 18:36-37, when queried by Pilate as to his authority and rulership, Jahushuwah answered:

      "My kingdom belongs not to this world. If My kingdom were of this world, My followers would have been fighting to keep Me from being handed over to the Jews. But as it is, My kingdom is not from this world; it has no such origin or source. Pilate said to Him, Then You are a King? Jahushuwah answered, You say it! For I am a King. This is why I was born, and for this I have come into the world, to bear witness to the Truth. Everyone who is of the Truth [who is a friend of the Truth, who belongs to the Truth] hears and listens to My voice."

      By paying attention and meditating we can learn from the above that Jahushuwah is a king, he has a kingdom, but that his kingdom does not have its origin or source in this world. That is truly excellent because all of the other kingdoms…state of Colorado , state of Texas , state of California etc. and the United States ALL have their origin and source IN THIS WORLD! That is not good! In Matthew 4:8-9 we read:

      "Again, the devil took Him up on a very high mountain and showed Him all the kingdoms of the world and the splendor, magnificence, preeminence, and excellence of them. And he said to Him, These things, all taken together, I will give You, if You will prostrate Yourself before me and do homage and worship me." (emphasis added)

      In the book of Genesis you can learn that it was the rebels against Jahuwah that built cities and set up governments that opposed Jahuwah's rulership.

      The fact that Jahushuwah's kingship is not meaningless or empty is reflected by what he told his followers in the garden in Matthew 26:53, "Do you suppose that I cannot appeal to My Father, and He will immediately provide Me with more than twelve legions [more than 80,000] of angels?" When we take into account that law enforcement today primarily only pays attention to who can bring the most force to bear, it becomes relevant that Jahushuwah also said in John 14:12, "I assure you, most solemnly I tell you, if anyone steadfastly believes in Me, he will himself be able to do the things that I do; and he will do even greater things than these, because I go to the Father." (emphasis mine) So, when we steadfastly believe on Jahushuwah, the Living Word, then we also have twelve legions of angels at our beck and call. We need to have our eyes opened and understand what Elisha realized his servant needed to understand in 2 Kings 6:16-17:

      "Elisha answered, Fear not; for those with us are more than those with them. Then Elisha prayed, Jahuwah, I pray You, open his eyes that he may see. And the Jahuwah opened the young man ' s eyes, and he saw, and behold, the mountain was full of horses and chariots of fire round about Elisha."

      There truly are more with us than be with them.

      In Luke 22:29-30 we read:

      "And as My Father has appointed a kingdom and conferred it on Me, so do I confer on you [the privilege and decree], …"

      And in Matthew 28:18-19 we read that Jahushuwah said:

      "All authority (all power of rule) in heaven and on earth has been given to Me. Go then…"

      Jahuwah spoke to me and showed me that the above statements are a delegation of authority that makes his followers/disciples officials in HIS government and those officials have as much authority to generate documents and plates and any other paperwork necessary to carry Jahuwah's plans into effect as any clerk behind the counter in any of this world's governments. This delegation of authority makes registrations, proofs of insurance, and license plates generated by its possessor "official". This means if someone asks you, "Is that an official plate?" You can answer them with confidence and speak the truth when you say, yes it is.

      Now Jahushuwah's true followers can say the same thing Jahushuwah said in John 7:28:

      "Do you know Me, and do you know where I am from? I have not come on My own authority and of My own accord and as self-appointed, but the One Who sent Me is true (real, genuine, steadfast); and Him you do not know!" [emphasis mine]

      He came in Jahuwah's authority and appointment and now we come in Jahushuwah's authority and appointment.

      Of course, you should not attempt this if you are not Jahushuwah's follower or disciple because you do not qualify for the delegation of authority that makes it all work.

      LESSON #5; AGREE WITH YOUR ADVERSARY QUICKLY

      In Matthew 5:25 we read:

      "Agree with your adversary quickly, while you are on the way with him, lest your adversary deliver you to the judge, the judge hand you over to the officer and you be thrown into prison."

      When law enforcement pulls you over and comes up to your window and says, "Can I see your driver's license, proof of insurance, and registration?" I was shown by Jahuwah that what he is really saying is, everybody has to have a driver's license, proof of insurance, and registration; now show me yours. I was shown that the reason I have been having success in traveling without being hassled is because I meet the officer's[1] expectations and agree with him quickly. When I hand the officer my driver's license, proof of insurance and registration I am in essence saying, yes officer, we both know everybody has to have a driver's license, proof of insurance, and registration; and here are mine.

      LESSON #6; TAKE AWAY LAW ENFORCEMENTS PROBABLE CAUSE

      After a law enforcement officer finishes up at the academy, gets hired by the state, county, or municipality and begins his duties as a traffic enforcer there is a template fixed in the officer's mind of what compliance looks like. Compliance is the shoulder strap of the seatbelt coming down across the driver's torso. Compliance is an official plate attached to the front and rear of a car. Compliance is current registration stickers affixed to the plate. Compliance is vehicles that come to a full stop at stop signs. Compliance is vehicles traveling at less than nine miles over the speed limit. It is my perception that each traffic enforcement officer views all of the vehicles he/she encounters through this template because his job depends upon turning in a certain number of tickets at the end of each day. He is being compared to the other officers in traffic enforcement. What I have done is created the "appearance of compliance" by allowing traffic enforcement officers to go through their checklists with respect to whatever vehicle I am traveling in and conclude that there is no probable cause for a stop.

      LESSON #7; INCREASE YOUR FAITH

      In Joshua 1:5-9 of Bear's Prayers, which can be obtained here http://legalbears.com/index.php?page=bprayers [2] it is written:

      "No man is able to withstand or turn me away all the days of my life. As Jahuwah was with Moshè, so He is with me; He has not abandoned me or let me down. I am strong, confident and prove myself superior, for I cause Jahshuwah's compatriots or country-men to take possession of the ends of the earth which Jahuwah swore to my fathers to give them. I am strong and exceedingly courageous; I keep, guard, observe, and give heed according to all the Torah which Moshè Jahuwah's servant commanded me. I turn not from it to the right hand or to the left and I prosper wherever I go. Jahuwah's Word does not depart out of my mouth; I put forth, speak, sing, study and ponder it day and night; I observe and do according to all that is written in it. I make my way prosperous, and I deal wisely and have good success. Jahuwah has commanded me to be strong, vigorous, and very courageous. I am not afraid neither am I dismayed, for Jahuwah my Mighty Creator is with me wherever I go."

      I have added emphasis to all of the portions of the above passage that have to do with travel. In Deuteronomy 6:6-9 in Bear's Prayers we read where Joshua got what he wrote:

      "And these words which Moshè commanded me[3] this day are first in my mind and heart;[4] 7 I hone and sharpen them[5]; I grasp and understand the inner significance of them. I teach and impress them diligently upon the minds and hearts of my children[6] and talk of them when I sit in my house and when I am on a journey, and when I lie down and when I rise up. 8 I bind them as a sign upon my hand, and they are as forehead bands between my eyes. 9 I write them upon the doorposts of my house and on my gates."

      Again, I add emphasis to the part that has to do with traveling. As if to add emphasis to the importance of speaking the Word, in Deuteronomy 11:18-21 of Bear's Prayers we read:

      "I store these words in my mind and heart like treasure in my entire being, and bind them for a sign upon my hands and as forehead bands between my eyes.[7] 19 And I teach them to my children, speaking of them when I sit in my house and when I walk along the road, when I lie down and when I rise up. 20 I write them upon the doorposts of my house and on my gates, 21 That my days and the days of my children[8] may be multiplied in the land which Jahuwah swore to my fathers to give them, as long as the heavens are above the earth."[9]

      Again, I add emphasis to the part that has to do with traveling. In order to obey this Command I have had to turn my radio off in my car in order to devote my travel time to speaking the Word out loud.

      In Romans 10:17 we find it written:

      "So then faith comes by hearing, and hearing by the word of Jahuwah."

      And in Hebrews 11:1 we learn what "faith" is:

      "Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen."

      So, faith is in the "now" and it gives substance to things hoped for. In this instance, the thing we hope for is to travel without being hassled. Then, if we have "faith" we can travel without being hassled. The faith comes when we hear the Word and if we obey Joshua 1, Deuteronomy 6 & 11 we will hear the Word as we ourselves are speaking it and faith will come and give substance to our hope that we can travel without being hassled.

      Now, to the implementation of this; it should be obvious that if we are going to speak the Word that we need to have "store[d] these words in [our] mind and heart like treasure in [our] entire being". In order to do that I propose obtaining a complete copy of Bear's Prayers at the link above, print them out, put them in a pile, and disciplining yourself to read them out loud to yourself fifteen minutes to an hour first thing in the morning when the sun is coming up, read them out loud to yourself fifteen minutes to an hour sometime in the afternoon, and then read them out loud to yourself fifteen minutes to an hour immediately before you go to bed. You will find that you will get a lot of revelation knowledge by doing this, that you will become a much better doer of Jahuwah's Word, begin to experience the "success" promised in Joshua 1:8, and you will develop great faith. As you may know, in Matthew 17:20 Jahushuwah said, "…if you have faith as small as a mustard seed, you can say to this mountain, ' Move from here to there ' and it will move. Nothing will be impossible for you." and that would include traveling without being hassled.

      Another recommended method of implementation; record yourself speaking the Word in a format that you can take in your car. Then, play the Word over your car stereo as you travel down the road and follow along orally as best you can. You will find that at first you trail behind; but, after you have been through what you have recorded a few times you will begin to track right on top of what is playing on the stereo.

      LESSON #8; SWING A BIG SWORD

      I have read the passage of John 7:44-46 hundreds of times:

      "Some of them wanted to arrest Him, but no one [ventured and] laid hands on Him. Meanwhile the attendants (guards) had gone back to the chief priests and Pharisees, who asked them, Why have you not brought Him here with you? The attendants replied, Never has a man talked as this Man talks! [No mere man has ever spoken as He speaks!]"

      A few months back Jahuwah stopped me after I had read across this passage and said, "Do you see it? They couldn't get through the Words!"  These guards had an arrest warrant for Jahushuwah and they could not execute it because of the Words He was speaking! Then, he took me to John 18:4-6 and pointed out this event:

      "Then Jahushuwah, knowing all that was about to befall Him, went out to them and said, Whom are you seeking? [Whom do you want?] They answered Him, Jahushuwah the Nazarene. Jahushuwah said to them, I am He…When Jahushuwah said to them, I am He, they went backwards (drew back, lurched backward) and fell to the ground."

      After reviewing this passage with me, Jahuwah says, "See? Once again, they couldn't get through the Words!" Jahuwah continued, "If you will speak my Word as you go down the road, it will work the same way for you. They will not be able to get through the Words. In the Spirit it is as if you are driving down the road swinging a huge double edged sword. Anybody that gets to close will get hurt."  My understanding of how this works is that law enforcement may not know the exact reason why, but, they will not want to mess with a car whose occupant is speaking the Word.

      Coming soon, more lessons on traveling without being hassled:

      LESSON; HONE[10] OR SHARPEN THE BIG SWORD/ STOP SPEAKING IDOL WORDS

      LESSON; FLESH OUT AND COMPLETE YOUR SHIELD

      LESSON; LET YOURSELF BE HIDDEN

      LESSON; RELY ON JAHUWAH TO DEFEND YOUR RIGHTS

      LESSON; BECOME UNTOUCHABLE BY HIDING IN A STRONG TOWER

      LESSON; DON'T HANG OUT WITH FOOLS

      LESSON; ONLY SERVE ONE MASTER

      LESSON; PERFECT YOUR LOVE

      PHONE #s: 970-613-8866/720-203-5142 c.

      For mailing:  Excellence Unlimited, 2661 W. 46th St., Loveland, CO 80538

      BEAR ' S WEB PAGES:

      www.irs-armory.com

      www.irslienthumper.com

      www.irslevythumper.com

      www.legalbears.com

      www.legalresearchvideo.com

      www.cantheydothat.com

      www.judgeonaleash.com

      [1] Most so called "officers" have failed to qualify for their offices by not taking the oath required by the state constitution and are usually nothing more than your neighbor; but, for the purposes of traveling without being hassled I call him an officer here.

      [2] First, read the article at this link about why the Scriptures are turned into prayers the way they are.

      [3] Moshè's words are first.

      [4] 1st!1st!1st!

      [5] So they really cut. Possibly the source of Hebrews 4:12.

      [6] Do and teach.

      [7] John 12:48 over again and John 17-"received and accepted them."

      [8] Speaking the Word matters to your children.

      [9] How long we're supposed to do this! "Heaven and earth shall pass away…"

      [10] Hone is used in this context as improving something with refinements.