Loading ...
Sorry, an error occurred while loading the content.

15917Illinois- Pro Se- Continuance- Narcotic Use

Expand Messages
  • Don Schwarz
    Feb 19, 2008
      The court lost jurisdiction when the judge
      made you appear under medication.

      Get to a reference law library at a college
      or county law library.

      Any reasonable request for a continuance
      made 24 hours ahead of time to all parties
      must be allowed.

      Check your court rules for continuances.

      Are there any local divorced Dads organizations
      to contact for help with this problem?

      At 10:38 AM 2/18/08 -0600, you wrote:

      >Ok, I am poor, not a lot of money and I am a dad trying to operate in
      >one of the worst circuits in Illinois.
      >I have several questions regarding continuances and court cases etc.
      >The particular situation is that I had filed a show cause on my ex but
      >several days before I had a tooth break that was apparently already
    • Show all 3 messages in this topic