1583Lyris List Manager Posting Problem

  • Legalbear
    Jun 1, 2003

      i don't know about the posting problem, but have had the same thing happen
      to me

      I’ve had the same thing happen to me, i.e., an email coming back saying that it doesn’t accept email posts.  I checked the members list looking for that email address and didn’t see it there.  When I get that response, my post still goes to the Tips list.  I haven’t spent anymore time on the issue because it just seems like an annoyance and, Yahoo Help is hard to contact.

      i think it's got something to do with barry's filtering of the posts

      maybe not

      I monitor the list because I was asked to by list members.  I stop a lot of irrelevant posts, spam, and personal messages.  I also keep flames and profanity off the list.  I hope it’s appreciated.  I make the calls as to what makes it on the list and live with the results.

      Bear

      For mailing use:  Excellence Unlimited, 17795 E. Eldorado Place #201, Aurora, CO  80013 303-481-0379 rm 107 fax 810-958-6113

      www.legal-research-video.com
      www.legalbears.com
      www.freedivorceforms.net
      http://www.stores.ebay.com/bearscomputersandlawresearch