      From: Frank Taucher [mailto:taucher@...]
      Sent: Saturday, May 31, 2003 9:50 PM
      To: tips_and_tricks@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: RE: [tips_and_tricks] Re: OATH - proof of not needed

      hi frog farmer

      i don't know about the posting problem, but have had the same thing happen
      to me

      i think it's got something to do with barry's filtering of the posts

      maybe not

      i complained to him yesterday, but he hasn't responded

      with respect to the supreme court cases, i think there are two and that
      they're the merrill and ryder cases

      didn't think you'd ever give up the psq and would be interested in how you
      handle your confrontations

      i had come to the conclusion that it just made sense to carry around an
      original jurisdiction habeas corpus and present it as the very first
      document along with notice

      but am always open to better ideas

      as to the rest regarding your inability to find a bona fide officer/court
      etc., i don't disagree

      regards
      ft