15171Re: [tips_and_tricks] Illinois Judges On Oath Of Office

  • Michael Noonan
    Sep 8, 2007
      --- Moisha Pippik <moishanb@...> wrote:

      > To Michael Noonan and Group:
      >
      > Yes, keep it up. You will never learn by not
      > practicing.

      The import of Moisha's comments is to reenforce that
      what FF has been saying all along is something that
      has to be done in order to preserve one's freedom
      from the current legal system.

      The theme here is to take action, especially against
      the judge, something I know I have been reluctant to
      do, though have not admitted it sufficiently to
      myself. And FF is right. This admits defeat before
      even trying.

      Thanks to all, once again.

      mn