Loading ...
Sorry, an error occurred while loading the content.

14956RE: [tips_and_tricks] Overdue Taxes or Tax Returns

Expand Messages
  • Frog Farmer
    Jul 31, 2007
    • 0 Attachment
      If it were me, I'd go celebrate that they had the right number and the
      wrong name and address! It's the number that counts, I'd say! I wonder
      whose number that is...

      > I just received a Form 2050 letter regarding Overdue Taxes. While I
      > was
      > reading over it I found out it had the wrong Taxpayer Identifying
      > Number. Can someone tell me where I go for here.
      > Thanks
    • Show all 3 messages in this topic