      From: Tim Kiley
      Sent: Wednesday, May 14, 2003 7:45 AM
      Subject: [tips_and_tricks] Moving on

      The government of the Country of Oceanus was formed in 1972 by a group of
      people who wanted to protect the oceans of the world, so they claimed all of
      the unclaimed "land" under the sea as their country.  They have a website
      (still?) if I'm not mistaken.  A google search could bring up something.

      As for me, this is my direction:

      > Didn't Heinlein say that a society that requires ID hs grown too crowded
      an
      > one should move on?

      God bless you all!

      Tim Kiley