      From: susanne waid
      Sent: Nov 30, 2006 8:58 PM
      To: tips_and_tricks@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [tips_and_tricks] Bank changing amount of priciple due on a mortgage

      My mortgage lender has changed the principle amount due on my mortgage loan by transferring a ┬ôrecoverable corporate advance┬ö, which I have disputed, to the principle amount due.  In spite of searching on the net for over an hour and a half under every category that I could think of, I cannot find any statutes governing this situation.    Does any forum member have a suggestion as to where I might search?  I would greatly appreciate your input.  Susanne Waid

    • Show all 5 messages in this topic