12879RE: [tips_and_tricks] Top Ten List of Constitutional Rebukes = Are we havin fun yet?

    Nov 4, 2006
      > rosawoodsii@... wrote:

      > Subject: Re: [tips_and_tricks] Top Ten List of Constitutional Rebukes
      > = Are we havin fun yet?
      >
      > The Constitution specifically states that it does not interfere with
      > contracts. I would question, rather, when and where the contract was
      > agreed to, and demand evidence that I had agreed willingly and
      > knowingly. However, I doubt very much that any judge is going to tell
      > you flat out that "you're under contract". They may know it, but they
      > won't state it.

      When I saw that list I thought, "well, it may not be the Top Ten, but at
      least it's a list of possible responses to anticipated interrogations or
      supposedly official statements, something few seem familiar with
      producing on their own. So introducing the concept to possible
      front-line contestants (from those willing to accept tickets and go to
      court for beginner's experience, to those willing to stick it to the
      IRS) is a good idea. I'd say that as an activity, it ranks high up on
      the list with breathing and eating. If I had to narrow down my cause
      for success in my official confrontations, I'd have to say that it was a
      result of creating my own such lists (far longer and more extensive of
      topics) and having planned responses to statements my opponents were
      most likely to make. I never wrote mine down, or I could
      put it up for downloading. I have them available mentally. And there
      are so many of them, a list would only be time-wasting and confusing.

      People should know their own lists at least as well as second-rate New
      York actors know some Shakespeare, wouldn't you agree? BTW, that last
      phrase is a freebie I just created right now that you all can
      incorporate into your own lists, such as "Officials should know their
      own oath requirements... at least as well as second-rate New York actors
      know some Shakespeare, wouldn't you agree?" It's an all-purpose add-on
      to put your contestant on the defense. Have fun making up your own
      lists of Top One Thousand Constitutional Rebukes. Make others and share
      them with friends. Collect a set. Redeem for valuable freedoms.