12878Re: [tips_and_tricks] Top Ten List of Constitutional Rebukes = Are we havin fun yet?

  • rosawoodsii@earthlink.net
    Nov 4, 2006
      The Constitution specifically states that it does not interfere with contracts.  I would question, rather, when and where the contract was agreed to, and demand evidence that I had agreed willingly and knowingly.  However, I doubt very much that any judge is going to tell you flat out that "you're under contract".  They may know it, but they won't state it.

      At 04:48 PM 11/3/2006, "occupant family" wrote:

      You have no Constitutional rights.  You’re under contract.

      “Sir, the Constitution .... is the supreme law of the land.  No other law, rule, ....including contract can supercede it,

      Joy Metcalf   rosawoodsii@...

      "A government under the U.S. Constitution, to paraphrase columnist Joseph Sobran, would be a radical improvement over the one we have today.­Las Vegas Review Journal

    • Show all 3 messages in this topic