      From: "Jim" <jim@...>
      To: <tips_and_tricks@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Sunday, April 06, 2003 1:58 PM
      Subject: Re[2]: [tips_and_tricks] Re: Fw: Pepsi Pledge

      > Hello Tom,
      > Perhaps if one knew about HONOR - DISHONOR using a
      > administrative procedure and a Notary Protest. You
      > would understand that when you "ARGUE" in court you
      > ALWAYS lose - because you end up in dishonor and they
      > end up in honor - BUT when they dishonor you [most of the
      > time by not answering or "argueing"] you have a win IF you go to
      > court.
      > Have had several wins using this method many before
      > it ever gets to court.
      >
      > You may contact me if interested in the process but
      > do it off this forum directly @
      > jim@...
      >
      > Jim
      > Sunday, April 6, 2003, 8:23:33 AM, you wrote:
      >
      > TK> The issue of "arguments are for fools" is traverse and demurer. I
      learned it from a man who won a $6 million judgement in a title 42 suit.
      > TK> I have some wins: 1.administratively in staying out of court with IRS,
      and 2: in state circus court. Both were BIG cases.
      > TK> What have you won?

      "arguments are for fools" It has served me well enough. In fact, only
      exceeded by the Word of the Lawgiver.

      > TK> Who taught you that? Was he/she qualified to make that statement?
      What was the context of that statement? Do you know the difference between
      an argument and a quarrel? Just in case that you
      > TK> don't here is the difference. Contrary to popular nominclature,
      arguments are reasoned responses to inquiry. Also thay are called an
      apologia or in English an apology. In the science of
      > TK> Argumentation they are also called a syllogism that is usually based
      upon a premise. What is your unspoken premise? Reasons, answers, argument,
      a syllogism for why one believes something. Can
      > TK> you articulate a reasoned answer/argument/syllogism for your beliefs
      beyond quoting your favorite "scriptures?" Can you provide at least a basic
      exegesis for those passages? And speaking of the
      > TK> "justus" (sic) system, can you provide us with examples of your "wins"
      in court without "arguments?"
      > TK> Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
      >

      > TK> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
      >

      > TK> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of Service.
      >

      > TK> ---
      >

      > --
      > Best regards,
      > Jim mailto:Jim@...