1279Re: [tips_and_tricks] Re: Fw: Pepsi Pledge

  • Tom Kearse
    Apr 6, 2003
      I simply want someone to answer my questions concerning sin, with a reasoned response in plain English without religious jargon or just quoted "scripture" without exegesis.  Can you do this please?  If not, maybe someone else could?

      ---