1258Re: [tips_and_tricks] Re: Fw: Pepsi Pledge

  • Tom Kearse
    Apr 3, 2003
      ----- Original Message -----
      From: "Badger" <realbadger@...>
      To: <tips_and_tricks@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Thursday, April 03, 2003 3:04 PM
      Subject: [tips_and_tricks] Re: Fw: Pepsi Pledge

      > >>To me a Good Christian adheres to his/her beliefs and does not
      > impose his/her beliefs on others (call them [and/or their religion
      > and/or religous beliefs] **wrong**, threaten them with [the
      > Christian] hell, etc.).

      You judge another mans (Christs) servant as good if he disobeys his Lord.

      > << there is a difference between threatening and warning. >>
      >
      > I would concur if not nearly all such "warnings" were being stated as
      > though "absolute fact" and not as the warner's" merely religious
      > belief/opinion, and often proclaimed at the top of the lungs of
      > the "warner".... [bg]

      Just passing on the advice of one who created gravity, and everything else
      that exists.

      Mark 16:15 And he said unto them, Go ye into all the world, and preach the
      gospel to every creature.
      Mark 16:16 He that believeth and is baptized shall be saved; but he that
      believeth not shall be damned. (argue this with Christ, not me)

      > << So gravity is self existent? >>
      >
      > Can you defy gravity without outside assistance? [bg]

      I am a created being, subject to the created order. I am a willing servant
      of the one who created gravity, He can defy it at will. see Matt 14:25 -
      28 Luke 24:51

      You original reply to the gravity issue seems consistent with Baal worship,
      (earth wind fire water) esteeming (worshipping) the creation more than the
      creator. As does this one.

      > (Baffled and wondering why when I reply to posts *at* the
      > tips_and_tricks Yahoo Group site, I receive "rejection" emails at my
      > email box, claiming I'd emailed said reply as though I'd not posted
      > it via the site....),
      > realbadger
      > A patriot who "happens" not to be Christian
      > [To be more precise: of the Oldest/First Religion (by around
      > 10,000+ years)...]

      The first, or better yet, progenitor of religion is Satanism, because he
      rebelled and wanted to be his own god. Then humanism, followed in its
      footsteps as man like satan said he would make his own choices, rather than
      obey a loving heavenly father. I can see these too in the things you say.

      ---