12527Re: [tips_and_tricks] Liberty Dollar 'illegal' update Yea!

  • ScrewieLo@AOL.com
    Oct 1, 2006
      the only  thing I could say to that is when the people wake up to the fact that the FRN's have no value  and the fact they want the government to take care of them , then it's would be their choice and they would have to follow the Fed laws drop the constitution  as that is what's going to happen. The Liberty Dollar has value as is made of  gold  or silver and I have no problem using it as I do now with others I know whom are doing the same .. you can offer it to anyone if they except that then deal with it if not and  they want FRN's then give them that.  FREE WILL FREE CHOICE = CONTRACT
    • Show all 5 messages in this topic