1229Re: [tips_and_tricks] Re: Fw: Pepsi Pledge

  • Tom Kearse
    Apr 1, 2003
      Badger: The jurisdictions you refer to their laws and codes are man made.
      The jurisdiction of God comes from His position as creator. He is the
      "author" therefore, He is the Authority". His laws are not like mans laws.
      You may think you can fly, but jump off the roof of the barn, and you better
      hope there is a deep pile of something soft on the ground below. His laws
      are immutable. People and nations may turn from God, and seem to get by
      with it for a while, but God is just allowing them to fill up their cup of
      iniquity.
      He is not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to know
      his saving love and grace. Of course, many of His representatives are
      hipocrites, including myself more often than i wish to admit. But if a
      hipocrite is standing between you and God, who is closer to God?
      If permitted, i would like to explore this further with you. By the grace
      and permision of the group, we might do it openly, or if not, privately.

      regards,
      tom

      ps. God is a "gentleman", He forces himself on no-one, but extends an
      offer, to wthose who will receive Him.