1225Re: Fw: Pepsi Pledge

  • Badger
    Mar 31, 2003
      << I'm afraid that what's coming next most people will not be able to
      handle!
      "The nation that forgets God shall be turned into hell." >>

      All well and good for Christians for whom such a hell exists. What
      about those religions that have no hell in their afterlife? It's the
      same as our not being bound to non applicable codes and rules
      disguised as "laws." Just as they saw it's law doesn't make it so:
      just because one religion claims there's a hell doesn't mean those
      not involved in that path goes *there*. <g>

      realbadger
      A patriot who "happens" not to be Christian
    • Show all 22 messages in this topic