12188Re: Conspiracy - What it is and what it is not!

  • abzalootly
    Sep 6, 2006
      Thanks for input Candi

      I think the replies are assuming that my complaint is criminal. I
      agree and do realize that this civil action can be filed in civil
      court by any person even though it has criminal elements like
      conspiracy and fraudulent misrepresentation.

      However- did my best to be concise, but my original question has
      gotten lost

      Please see my new post "Fed Regs and Underlying Injury"

      THX

      --- In tips_and_tricks@yahoogroups.com, "Candi" <goldilucks@...>
      wrote:

      > Rule 3 of the Federal Rules of Civil Procedure.
      > "A civil action is commenced by filing a complaint with the court"
      >
      > Rule 3 of the Federal Rules of Criminal Procedure.
      > "The complaint is a written statement of the essential facts
      > constituting the offense charged. It must be made under oath
      before a
      > magistrate judge or, if none is reasonably available, before a
      state or
      > local judicial officer"
      >
      > Where does it say in there that you are required to take your
      criminal
      > complaint to a prosecutor or District Attorney, who by the way, is
      > executive branch, not judicial branch?
      >
      > The court clerk is a judicial officer.
      >
      > No one bothers to read anymore. Everything is backwards.

    • Show all 7 messages in this topic