12125Re: [tips_and_tricks] Re: Lowering the BAR

  • one
    Aug 31, 2006
      It occurs to me that the change to the multiple choice format enabled
      the exclusion of non-communists who would not give the desired answer
      after re-education in a law school.
      It's an inquisitorial method, following the example of the catechism,
      with the help of the correct answer being supplied.

      paradoxmagnus wrote:

      > No, it means that there are certain LEGAL REQUIREMENTS one must
      > FUFILL in order to be an ATTORNEY.
      >
      > If they haven't done so, then they cannot LEGALLY ACT as one and you
      > can DISQUALIFY them.
      >
      > Patrick in California
      >
      > -- In tips_and_tricks@ yahoogroups. com
      > <mailto:tips_and_tricks%40yahoogroups.com>, Michael Noonan
      > <mn_chicago@ ...> wrote:
      > >
      > > Wednesday 30 Auguest 2006
      > >
      > > Does this mean that if an attorney does not have an
      > > oath of office on file, s/he cannot practice?
      > >
      > > Challenge the attorney just like challenging the
      > > judge?

      > > Do You Yahoo!?
      > > http://mail. yahoo.com <http://mail.yahoo.com>

    • Show all 7 messages in this topic