11902Re: Building permit & property taxes

  • Robert Kaltenbach
    Aug 7, 2006
      I built 189 houses over 40 years. Some before Metro Code Regulations
      and some after. If you don't get a permit you may not get
      electricity. If you get electricity they may declare your building to
      be below the 100 year flood plane level. They may also turn the
      building over to the Board of Health. I've fought all three and
      thereafter installed a 15 KW generator. Make them prove three things
      to regulate your building. Demand they prove they have a monetary
      interest, or a propietary interest or a contractual interest. Lacking
      these they cannot regulate.

      --- In tips_and_tricks@yahoogroups.com, "delaybox" <bporter10@...>
      wrote:

      > I am building a warehouse on my property & want to do it without
      > getting a building permit. does anyone know the proceedure?
      >
      > Also can anyone help about how to go about not paying property
      taxes?

      > Thank you.
      >
      > Bob

    • Show all 8 messages in this topic