11885Re: The Judge Won't Rule On My Motions

  • guyuprince
    Aug 5, 2006
      --- In tips_and_tricks@yahoogroups.com, Frog Farmer <frogfrmr@...>
      wrote:
      >i come from China mainland,and i just enter the english corner for
      the first time ,i'm afraid but i must to communicate with the
      menbers who is from other countries,maybe i am the first man come
      from china mainland,i sit here,zhejiang province,which near to
      shanghai city.my feeling is complex,that i appreciate the law system
      the developed countries had,i had just graduated from a univercity
      and going into the reality,the true society.
      the judge in america stands for justice !but maybe in china it
      stand for nothing,even badman who do bad things to normal people .we
      normal peaple are eagle to change the situation in china ,but we are
      poor in power,we can't express ourselves to the government,thereis
      no efficence no true justice..
      i hope the international man to understand the real situation in
      china ,especially the law system,the law is the first in america and
      other developed countries ,but in china it is maybe the second even
      the third the fourth.

      > On Aug 4, 2006, at 12:22 PM, Patrick wrote:
      >
      > > The way I see it is that you are EITHER ASKING the so-called "j
      udge?
      > > to EXERCISE JUDICIAL DISCRETION (thus supposedly invoking the
      > > JURISDICTION of the court)

    • Show all 30 messages in this topic