11883Re: [tips_and_tricks] Re: The Judge Won't Rule On My Motions

    Aug 4, 2006
      On Aug 4, 2006, at 10:51 AM, Patrick wrote:

      > Personally, I believe that a lot of things such as OATHS/BONDS,
      > QUALIFICATIONS of an ATTORNEY, DENIAL of DUE PROCESS and so on can be
      > address via the use of AFFIDAVITS.

      Most definitely, but who files it? An impersonator? You'd have to
      have it printed in the legal newspaper of record to make it legitimate
      without you being an accomplice to impersonation.

      > Submitted with all due respect.

      I never submit, and have no respect for incompetent impersonating liars
      and trough feeders. Who has their oath in order that you submit to
      them with respect?? Do they have a name?

      Disgusted in California,