Loading ...
Sorry, an error occurred while loading the content.

11867Re: [tips_and_tricks] Re: The Judge Won't Rule On My Motions

Expand Messages
  • Moisha Pippik
    Aug 3, 2006
    • 0 Attachment
      Another thing to do with the judge, on the record, or possilby with a judicial notice, is to accept his oath, and state we have a bilateral contract based on the oath of office.  All judges are required to have one, and even if they don't, you can presume they do by their own corporate charters(procedures).  This gives you incredible power, with a contract on the record.
      If the trial does not reach your pursued goals, then simply request a trial de novo.  This is not an appeal, it is a completely new trial, as if the previous trial never happened.  You can only do this without an attorney.

      Frog Farmer <frogfrmr@...> wrote:

      On Jul 26, 2006, at 9:45 AM, bobert111@juno. com wrote:

      > OR!, File a "Motion for Findings of Fact and Conclusion of Law." Look
      > in your local rules. This will give you a means of Appeal.

      ...and a chance to see the cherry trees in bloom in our nation's
      capital many years later, after you feel at home in the appelate
      courts. I always offer to share a motel room with my adversary if
      funds are as tight for him as they are for me! Hahahaha!

      Seriously, even though you have to anticipate going the appeal route in
      every case, it is a lot of work, with slim chances statistically. That
      is more reason to devote only 100th that energy and time to winning at
      the IMOC.



      Do You Yahoo!?
      Tired of spam? Yahoo! Mail has the best spam protection around

    • Show all 30 messages in this topic