11590Help ... Fwd: [Cornforth-Strategies] Failure to Respond to Request to Admit

  • Lola
    Jul 7, 2006

      s as <shibumi_o3@...> wrote:
      To: Cornforth-Strategies@yahoogroups.com
      From: s as <shibumi_o3@...>
      Date: Fri, 7 Jul 2006 09:18:18 -0700 (PDT)
      Subject: [Cornforth-Strategies] Failure to Respond to Request to Admit

      Opposing counsel filed a Request to Admit and I missed the response date by 2 months.

      Is there any avenue for recovery as I am now facing a Summary Motion for Judgement and seem to have no defense open to me as the Requests to Admit are all deemed to have been admitted to me.

      Any advice or avenues I can take??
      http://mail.yahoo.com