1120Re: [tips_and_tricks] Finally! The I.R.S. Has Made a Move to Shut Down Irwi...

  • Richard Johnson
    Feb 14, 2003
      "" Don't you just wonder who is controlling the news?

      " No - there is no question about who controls the media.
      " It is controlled by the Illuminati,

      I'd like to know exactly how you define "illuminati" in this sense. I
      don't necessarily disagree with you, just want to investigate more fully
      what you say.
      --
      Richard Johnson richard@...
      "The Central Intelligence Agency owns everyone of any major significance