10924INDICTMENT DISMISSED

  • JD
    May 17, 2006

      Just got this today, if I get more info will pass on

      Whitey called me last night and told me that Oscar Skilley addressed the OMB # issue in a criminal tax case in Fed Dist. Crt. in Peoria, Illinois and after some wrangling with the government,  the government moved to dismiss 3 evasion and 3 willful failure to file counts with prejudice.     Said the Defendant's name was Bob Lawrence and the judge was Mins or mims.
              He said you might know something about this case or maybe get a case number so those who have access to the Pacer system could get more details.     Can you be of help in this area?

    • Show all 3 messages in this topic