1065Re: [tips_and_tricks] A Tip on Sovereignty

  • Richard Johnson
    Jan 28, 2003
      Good day all

      On Tuesday 28 January 2003, S. W. Wyatt wrote:
      " I am a 70 year old military retiree thereby drawing both a Dept of
      " Defense check and a Social Security check as my only sources of income.
      " Is it possible, or even practical, to regain my sovereignty at this late
      " date?

      I think that the questions also go deeper than this, if you're willing to
      answer more deeply.

      I volunteered for U.S. service (Coast Guard) and have never rescinded that
      oath to protect and defend the Constitution. That bears directly both on
      this issue and my life. What does sovereignty mean for one previously in
      the national service?

      What about that oath? I might really believe in the Constitution (as
      written, and/or originally adopted) and not in the current federalism
      scheme, etc.

      Alsp: Once "withdrawn" and sovereign, what are the mechanics of
      international travel? If you own your own yacht, must you create and
      publish your own flag to avoid being stopped and seized by the coastal
      patrols of every "legitimate" governmetn in the world?

      Richard Johnson richard@...
      "Sometimes it is said that man cannot be trusted with the government of
      himself. Can he, then, be trusted with the government of others?"
      - Thomas Jefferson
    • Show all 18 messages in this topic