1058Re: [tips_and_tricks] A Tip on Sovereignty

  • Timothy Kendrick
    Jan 27, 2003
      FT,

      I could write a book, but here I will attempt a brief response to your request that I, "… share with us how the sovereignty plan you implemented 4 years ago has proven worthwhile"

      The most profound way it has proven worthwhile is not something particularly tangible but rather an inner treasure… that being the satisfaction of feeling in integrity (at one-ness) which means my actions match my faith, my doing matches my knowing/beliefs/convictions.  I'm not sure if that will fully communicate what I mean, but it is the best I can do with  my limited vocabulary.

      Most people who quiz me about my decisions and actions are usually, at least initially, interested in practical matters like; do you drive without a driver's license/tags etc. (yes) Do you have auto insurance? (no). Have you been stopped by the cops (yes), how many times? (5), ever thrown in jail (no). Can you own property (yes) etc. etc.

      The worth-while-ness of executing a sovereignty plan is not about the specific tangible benefits it brings. In fact, it may bring more difficulties than remaining "in the system" since the system is set up to keep you desiring it(kind of like drugs). It is about being faithful to the calling you receive.

      I utilized Burney Brushear as my primary mentor in preparing for my expatriation from "the Federal Zone" that I had inadvertently entered. His materials provide step by step instructions for developing and executing a strategic withdrawal. Like marriage, this is not something that should be entered into lightly. It requires a great deal of study and preparation, but it is very doable. It will require you to rethink your identity and make some changes.

      A couple of recommendations:

      1. Do not do this JUST to avoid paying certain taxes. There are easier ways to lawfully do that.
      2. I recommend Burney's manual even if you choose not to expatriate out of the Federal Zone but want to understand how it is that they have power over you. It contains tons of good information. But if you are serious about exploring the possibility of freeing yourself from the chains of the Federal Zone, I know of no other source that is as helpful. The book contains not only detailed instructions and explanations, but also samples of all of the documents you will need to develop and file. Burney offers virtually unlimited consultation to those who purchase his manual. I utilized him extensively via email and phone while I was preparing. $400 is a bargain if you are considering sovereignty. It isn't a bargain if you want to learn how to cook or build a deck etc.
      3. Do not think that being sovereign makes your practical life easier. The difficulties are different. Being sovereign is about taking 100% responsibility for yourself (don't hear me say that you have to do everything for yourself). It means you don't expect or accept a handout from the government in any way. You don't seek permission from the government to exercise your rights. You do expect the government to exercise the limited powers granted them by the people, primarily protecting your God-given right to live as a free man or woman.
      4. Burney offers his information from a distinctly Christian and Biblical perspective. However, the information is valid even if approaching sovereignty issues from a more secular perspective.
      There is much more I could say. If folk ask me specific questions I will try to answer them.

      Tim