10444Re: [tips_and_tricks] Social Security Benefits:

  • one
    Mar 31, 2006
      They won't let you work without showing it, so what are you to do ?
      If you had signed by X or for the NAME, it would have distinguished your
      true character and capacity better at the time. But who educated you ?
      This State, who gains by your ignorance. Does this State have a
      conflict of interest ? I think so.
      Can't applications be withdrawn, if that's what you want to do ?

      Tim Costello wrote:

      > I was about 14 when I signed mine. I do not remember signing it but I
      > am sure I must have.

    • Show all 54 messages in this topic