      From: Timothy Kendrick [mailto:timsken@...]
      Sent: Wednesday, January 22, 2003 05:59 PM
      To: tips_and_tricks@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [tips_and_tricks] A Tip on Sovereignty

      Burney, as with all good businesses, is in a constant state of improvement, so I was waiting until I got a response back from him before responding to individual request for information. I believe your quote of $1200 is inaccurate. The last I spoke to Burney it was $400. I personally utilized Burney's book 4 years ago to assist me in formulating my sovereignty plan and am very happy with the support and information I received. The price of Burney's book includes virtually unlimited consultation from the author himself via email and phone (or in person if you are in the neighborhood). If I had paid even a modest fee for every hour I utilized of Burney's time, it would have cost me thousands. $400 was a bargain for what I received (it was actually $300 4 years ago).

      Burney's web site is down because he is upgrading it and putting in his own server.

      As soon as I get a response from Burney on the latest version of his manual; cost, how to obtain, etc., I will pass this on to the entire group.

      Thanks
      Tim